1. Marie (I know you already got this award, but you deserve it again and I do love your blog!!)
2. Kathy at Daily Grotto. She was the inspiration for me to start blogging and a wonderful example of a good Catholic woman, mother, and wife.
3. Terri at Prayers of the Faithful. My good buddy from many, many years ago. She has taught me that life deals you many twists and turns, but what matters most is your relationship with God and your family.
4. Tom in Vegas-- His blog is so awesome and I love to visit there with a good cup of coffee and my mind read to learn and think from him.
5. Therese at Aussie Coffee Shop--although she is in another country, I feel as if she lived right next door to me. What a wonderful and beautiful person she is.
6. Grandma K at Bit of Blarney-- my Hoosier buddy and friend. She is a joy to know!!!
7. Shelly at Keeper of the Keys-- I love this blog and it is so interesting!! Thanks for the work you do on your blog Shelly.
Okay, I know it said 7 but I also love this blog as well:
8. Joseph the worker at A Catholic Journey--- this is a great blog and a wonderful journey any day when you need some spiritual growth going through your brain.
Okay, there are many, many more blogs that I love, but these are the all time favorite.
Now, I have a question I hope someone can answer for me. I have noticed in the past when people post awards that when they put the persons name you are able to click their name and it takes you to their blog. How do you do that? I would love to obtain that knowledge. Thank you and blessed be God forever!