Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Monday, August 25, 2008
Cathy at Bit of Blarney has tagged me for the Quirky MEME.
This sounds like a lot of fun and so hear it goes.
1. I like to be alone with my family a lot and be removed from the world. When I have had to much stimulation from the world, I like to retreat with my family to the confines of my home.
2. I don't like to watch t.v., but occassionally will watch DVD's.
3. I like to dress my children better than myself. What's up with that??? I need to rethink that one.
4. I could not live without my day planner. I would be lost.
5. I like to have the utensils in the dishwasher to be organized. All the forks go one slot, all the spoons in another slot, all the knives in the last slot. I know it sounds crazy, but it is easier for my four eyar old to put the utensils up after the dishwasher is clean.
6. I like my closet and the closets in my children's rooms to be organized by color.
The rules:1. Link the person who tagged you.2. Mention the rules on your blog.3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
I tag: anyone who wants to do it!! Thank you!!!!!!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Through the Knights of the Immaculata movement, which Maximilian founded, he spread a fervent devotion to Our Lady throughout the world. He gave up his life for a total stranger and loved his persecutors, giving us all an example of unselfish love for all men --- a love which was inspired by true devotion to Mary.
Grant O Lord Jesus, that we too may give ourselves entirely without reserve to the love and service of our Heavenly Queen in order to better love and serve our fellowman in imitation of your humble servant, Maximilian. Amen.
(Say 3 Hail Marys and a Glory be....)
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.
I offer up this prayer
Heavenly Father,in the present need of my friend and her husband ,help them to believe that you are aware of their anxiety and will do what is best for them. Give them the strength to trust you and put the present and future in your hands.Grant this through Christ, our Lord.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Blessed be God Forever!