Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Plan B Pill is now obtainable to those 17 years old without a prescription.
Wow!!
I couldn't even let my oldest son go to the doctor without me until he turned 18 last month, but they will let young girls get the Plan B pill without their parent's knowledge.
Our anti-life government scarces me and it should you as well.
It also motivates me to make a difference.
People do not realize the "evils" of birth control nor abortion.
Men--do me a HUGE favor--- if you love your wife (or if you are having sex outside of marriage--you shouldn't you know so you should stop right now) don't let her take birth control pills. They harm her body.
Primum non nocere
"Above all, do no harm!!"
We need to come together and pray for this country and for those who do not know the truth.
John 8:32:
"You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free."
Enough rambling, just pray!
JMJ
Blessed be God Forever!
Rosary for Life and for those who might think the Plan B pill is a great option. Pray they change their minds.

No comments:

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines Headline Animator