Cathy at Bit of Blarney has tagged me for the Quirky MEME.
This sounds like a lot of fun and so hear it goes.
1. I like to be alone with my family a lot and be removed from the world. When I have had to much stimulation from the world, I like to retreat with my family to the confines of my home.
2. I don't like to watch t.v., but occassionally will watch DVD's.
3. I like to dress my children better than myself. What's up with that??? I need to rethink that one.
4. I could not live without my day planner. I would be lost.
5. I like to have the utensils in the dishwasher to be organized. All the forks go one slot, all the spoons in another slot, all the knives in the last slot. I know it sounds crazy, but it is easier for my four eyar old to put the utensils up after the dishwasher is clean.
6. I like my closet and the closets in my children's rooms to be organized by color.
The rules:1. Link the person who tagged you.2. Mention the rules on your blog.3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
I tag: anyone who wants to do it!! Thank you!!!!!!