Monday, November 3, 2008

Why I do what I do!

I do what I do to help be a better person, to love my neighbor, to help the homeless, to feed to hungry, to give time to the lonely, to defend life because I love God.
I also do it because I love these four kids.
They make me each day want to be a better person.
Loving them tells my heart that I must work to make this world a better place.
Loving them tells me that I must teach them that loving God means being a servant and by being a servant, they are to take care of the vulnerable, the homeless, the hungry, the poor, the lonely, and to care about those that make the laws in our country and VOTE!!!!
I must make sure that I leave no doubt in their minds what the Catholic Church teaches so that they will never come to a time in their life when they must ponder who the best candidate may be.
They will already have it written on their hearts: the one that supports the right to life and social justice issues.
Loving these four kids makes it imperative that I teach them that the Right to Life is the foundation of all other rights and without the Right to Life no other right matters.
Blessed be God Forever!
JMj

No comments:

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines Headline Animator