Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our Lady of Fatima


The Seven Prayers of Fatima
During the course of the apparitions at Fatima, the three child seers were taught five unique and powerful prayers, two by the Angel of Peace and three by the Mother of God. Later, appearing to Sister Lucy at Rianjo, Spain, Our Lord Jesus Christ dictated two further prayers. For millions of people, these prayers are today a living embodiment of the Message of hope and peace which Our Lady gave the world at Fatima. In the past few years, through the efforts of Our Lady's Apostolate, a pious practice has developed of reciting one (or more) of these prayers on a daily basis. The following schedule of prayers is a suggestion only; please feel free to recite them in any order which you find most comforting and appropriate.
Monday
My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love You! I ask pardon of You for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love You!

Tuesday
O Jesus, it is for love of You, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for the sins committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Wednesday
O my Jesus, forgive us, save us from the fire of hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are most in need.

Thursday
O Most Holy Trinity, I adore You! My God, my God, I love You in the most Blessed Sacrament!

Friday
Sweet Heart of Mary, be the salvation of Russia, Spain, Portugal, Europe and the whole world.

Saturday
By your pure and Immaculate Conception, O Mary, obtain for me the conversion of Russia, Spain, Portugal, Europe and the entire world.

Sunday
Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, I offer You the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the sacrileges, outrages and indifference by which He Himself is offended. And through the infinite merits of His most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of you the conversion of poor sinners."
A side note, our youngest, Lucy Marie is name after Sr. Lucia. My husband has a devotion to Our Lady of Fatima!
Don't forget your to say your rosary today!
Blessed be God forever because He is an Awesome God!

No comments:

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines Headline Animator