Thursday, October 2, 2008

New SIte I found-- Must to check out!!!!!!


Art work taken from the Prayers for Our Country, the United States of America.
Freedom isn't Free is the title at the top of this sites page. Further down you will see, Prayers for Our Country, the United States of America.
Just click on on the of underlined, purple words and it will take you to the site.
Please take the time to check this site out.
Remember, it is our responsibility to pray for our government, our president, and our country.
Again, I will use the writings of Seth from Catholic Land Writer in which he discusses Bishop Scranton's pastoral letter on the obligation of Catholics to defend the Right to Life.

Bishop Scranton emphasizes that, "Being 'right' on taxes, education, health care, immigration, and the economy fails to make up for the error of disregarding the value of a human life.
Don't forget to also check out the 40 Days for Life Site as well. You might even be motivated to sign up for a peaceful vigil outside an abortion mill in your area. In fact, I challenge all of you who read this blog to give an hour for life!! I know my family and I are doing this and it would be great hear about those of you who are doing so as well.
Please also take the time to check out the Catholic Vote site. For Catholics who are dedicated to the teachings of our Faith or should I write, the teachings of Christ, then this site is for you. If you are not a Catholic in line with the teachings of Christ through is Church, this site is especially for you.
As Tom Booth wrote in one of his songs, "I will chose life, I will chose love, I chose to serve Him."
Choosing Life shows love; showing love is serving Him.
Blessed Be God Forever!
JMJ
Don't forget to talk to your mother today,
Pray the Rosary!

No comments:

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines Headline Animator