Sunday, June 29, 2008

G.K. Chesterton

My husband and I are huge G.K. Chesterton fans.
We love to read his wisdom about life.
I was first turned on to him about 6 years ago in my CREED (Catholics Reading Enlightening Evangelizing Discussing) book club that my good friend, Chris and I started back in Indiana.
One of the selections by our dear Melissa was The Apostolate of Common Sense by Dale Ahlquist. I love this book and highly recommend it to anyone who would like to try reading Chesterton.
Enough for now, I need to go have some fun with my kids.
Chesterton does not need any more introduction.
He is a great man with much wisdom to share.
Blessed be God forever!
Don't forget your rosary!!

1 comment:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

And so they do!!! Thank you! Cathy

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines Headline Animator