Friday, June 20, 2008

Prayers


I just received these prayer requests from my friend, Sr. Mary Chris. She has promised to pray for those I have on my blog and in return, I wanted to post her requests for prayers for the following:



Kelsey is an 11 year old child. She has spinal cancer and this is her second battle with cancer; this time being a different type of cancer. Please pray for Mary Lou, Florence and John all three suffering from cancer.


Thank Sr. Mary Chris for letting me know about these children of God needing our prayers. You can count on the prayer warriors who visit this site to storm heaven for them.


Please keep us updated Sr. Mary Chris on how they are doing.


Prayer for the Sick

Omnipotent and eternal God, the everlasting Salvation of those who believe, hear us on behalf of Thy sick servants,Kelsey, Mary Lou Florence, and John for whom we beg the aid of Thy pitying mercy, that, with his bodily health restored, he may give thanks to Thee in Thy church. Through Christ our Lord.

Amen.
Blessed Be God Forever!!!


No comments:

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines Headline Animator