Friday, June 13, 2008

Please pray for one of God's little ones!!


My cousin, Mary has brought to my attention little Emily. She is four years old. In fact, she is only 2 days younger than my Lucy. She has sickle cell anemia.
Please see this link to learn more about sickle cell anemia.
I ask each of you to keep her in your prayers as she battles and as she lives with this disease.
From what I have read about her, she is not only a brave little girl, but also very strong and courageous.
She has the most adorable eyes and a smile so bright it would light up a room instantly.
I thank Mary for bringing this prayer need to my attention!
I will keep you updated on her condition as I hear more!!
For my Catholic friends, please say a "Hail Mary" for her. Our Lady is there to intercede for us and will do so with our asking!
Blessed be God forever!

No comments:

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines Headline Animator