Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Difficulty with a person

If you are having difficulty loving or relating to an individual, take him/her to God. Bother the Lord with this person. Don't you be bothered with him/her-leave him/her at the throne.
--Charles (Chuck) Swindoll

I read these words this morning and realized that this was God meant for me to read today.

I am going to put this in practice as of now and then pray, pray, pray for those people that give me difficulty. I will also pray that if it is I that is bringing about the difficulty that God will reveal this to me so that I may change to make the situation better and become a better person for it.

I will also pray today for all of you who may have a difficult person or persons in your life.

God is Good!

Blessed Be God Forever!

Don't forget your rosary today!


No comments:

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines Headline Animator