Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Vacation!


Spending time this week with my parents, my aunt & uncle, and my cousins with their kids on the lake. We are very blessed that they will come to NY from IN to spend their vacation time with us. We are having a wonderful time!
We own three waverunners so this makes being at the lake even more fun.
We hiked yesterday to a state park with waterfalls.
What a blessing for our family to be together and show our children the importance of relationships!
Blessed be God Forever!
I pray today that all families will see the importance of spending time together and value the blessing of having each other in their lives.
Families make us complete and teach us how to get a long with the world.
Don't forget your rosary today!
I will also say a prayer for all of you and your families today as I say my rosary!

Blessed be God Forever!

No comments:

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines Headline Animator