Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kathy's Birthday


“Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world.”- Author Unknown
Happy Birthday to my dear friend of many years and blogger at The Daily Grotto, Kathy.
She is a faithful servant of the Lord and that is why I thought the quote above was perfect for her special day. She is a gift to this world and from the moment we meet, she made a difference in my life.
She showed me how to not only how learn more about my faith, but how to live it in each and every moment of my life in the Faith.
She also introduced me to Opus Dei and a few years later, she helped me become a cooperator with the help of your friend, Nancy.
Her contributions to my life had made such a difference not only in myself, but in the lives of my family.
God certainly used Kathy as the instrument to help me live life according to His plan.
Kathy to you I sing:
"Celebrate God with your heart,
Celebrate God with your voice,
Celebrate God in all that you do,
and He will be with you.!"
Today, I ask that each of you to a "Hail Mary" in honor of this amazing woman's birthday.
Thank you Kathy for all that you do for others, especially me.
May God bless you with another year filled with a strong Catholic faith, joy, passion, love, hope, charity, and the strength to handle the times when life does not go our way (or better yet when our Lord asks us to carry our crosses for Him).
Blessed be God forever!


1 comment:

Kathleen Miller said...

Kim,

That is the nicest Birthday greeting that anyone could of ever gave me. It has brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for that heartfelt birthday greeting.

You have been a wonderful friend and while we haven't seen each other in awhile; it feels like time has not passed. Thank God we are able to communicate through email and now blogging.

You are a wonderful inspiration to all you meet and thank you for your gift of friendship!!!!

Love,

Kathy

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines Headline Animator