Saturday, July 12, 2008

Melissa needs our urgent prayers!


At 1 a.m., I received a call from Melissa' mom, Patti. She had my husband and I over to have a glass of wine and some appetizers with her and her husband since Patti's daughter, Rebecca took hospital duty so Patti could try to do something normal for a change. I was delighted that Patti had requested our company. We had only been for about 30 minutes when the call came. Patti needed us to take her son, Ben (17) for the night since they had to rush to the hospital (about one hour away). Melissa's lung had collapsed and that is all the details Patti had.

Could you please keep Melissa in your prayers today? She has worked so hard and now seems to be taking a few steps back. I will update you when I talk with her mom this morning.

Thank you and God Bless!

Please go to our Blessed Mother and ask for intercession for Melissa.
Blessed be God Forever!
Don't forget your rosary today!



No comments:

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines Headline Animator